About the product
- 1 ) WIDE APPLICATION: Repair the outdoor antenna wire and cable, quickly repair the leakage pipe, to solve the sewer leakage trouble, emergency hose repair etc.
- 2 ) RELIABLE QUALITY: Made of rubber material, High temperature resistance, with a certain insulation properties, durable and environmental protection.
- 3 ) EASY USE: Easy to apply, easy to remove, no messy adhesive, sticks only to itself, forms permanent bond.
- 4 ) COMPETITIVE PRICE: Stock your toolbox and get the best price. 1 inch width, 10 feet length, 6 rolls, 30 mil thickness, longer & thicker than most other brands.
- 5 ) SATISFACTION – 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, 60 days return, refund or free exchange if you aren’t completely satisfied (defection, accidental damage, non-satisfaction etc.), Any problem please do not hesitate to contact us through our email at any time you want, we are ready and happy to help and solve the problem, to ensure you have a nice shopping experience in our store.
***IMPORTANT: These self fusing tape are completely non-sticky themselves. they fuse to themselves after applying pressure. Remove the isolation layer, then place the tape on the problem area, hold firmly and stretch (WITH TENSION) around the object and wrap over itself to fuse. ***
1 ) Dry the substrate before applying the tape. Place the tape on the problem area, hold firmly and stretch (WITH TENSION) around the object.
2 ) Continue to stretch the tape, overlapping each layer by 1/2″ and wrap over itself to fuse.
3 ) Wrap completely over the problem area and cut the tape once finished. Press the end firmly into place.
4 ) To remove, carefully cut with scissors or knife.
Garden hoses & tubing
Outdoor antenna coax connector weather sealing
Electrical cable repair & insulation
Outdoor extension cord & lighting connector protection
Automotive & RV hose repairs
Tools, sporting good & handlebar grips
Thickness: 30 mil
Width: 1 inches
Length: 10 feet x 6 rolls
Operating Temperature Range: -10C to 100C (14F to 212F)
Specific gravity: 1.20 ± 0.03
Shore a durometer hardness (room cured – 24 hours): 55 ± 5
Tensile strength: 700 psi min
Elongation: 300% min
Tear strength: 60 ppi min
Bond strength 2 lbs. min
Cold brittle point: -54C (-65F)
Water absorption (by weight): 5% max
Dielectric strength: 400Vpm min
Dielectric constant, 1kH3: 2.95
Dissipation factor, 1kH3: <0.0004
|Item Weight||1.59 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||6.3 x 3.6 x 3.5 inches|
|Size||1 Inches Width x 10 Feet Length|
|Item Package Quantity||1|