About the product
- Heavy duty and double thick, Gorilla Tape offers over-the top results; It’slike duct tape on steroids
- Great for indoor or outdoor use and made to stick to rough, uneven, unforgiving surfaces like wood, stone, stucco, plaster, brick and more
- Double-Thick Adhesive; Grips smooth, rough and uneven surfaces
- Tough, Reinforced Backing; The tight weave contributes to the heft, but Gorilla Tape can still be ripped by hand
- Rugged, Weather-Resistant Shell; Withstands moisture, UV rays and temperature extremes
Black Gorilla Tape
Made with double thick adhesive, strong reinforced backing, and a tough all-weather shell, it’s one of the biggest, strongest, toughest thing ever to happen to duct tape. To us, it’s made the way tape should be: One of the toughest on planet earth.
- Use like any other tape
- Tear by hand or cut to size
- Apply carefully smoothing out air pockets or rolls
- That’s it, enjoy the strength and durability of Gorilla Tape
Does Gorilla Tape Work On Plastic?
Gorilla Tape contains a highly concentrated rubber based adhesive and sticks to most plastics, including polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP). Gorilla Tape does not work on materials with high oil or plasticizer content, such as EPDM rubber or PVC. An acrylic tape, such as Gorilla Clear Repair, may be better suited for these materials.