Drum pump suction hoses are flexible intake shafts used as part of a coupling-and-valve system that allows pumps without suction tubes to be connected to a container. They provide a duct for fluids to move through as they’re pumped out of a drum. These hoses are paired with a tote coupling and attached to a container’s drum and tote valve.
Drum pump suction tubes and hoses are intake shafts that work with a pump to draw fluid out of a container. The action of the pump pulls fluid through the suction tube or hose and discharges it through the pump outlet. The tube or hose material should be compatible with pumped fluids to prevent fluid contamination or damage to tubes and hoses. These tubes and hoses connect to a drum opening, a coupler attached to the opening, or the base of a pump seated on the opening.
- ItemDischarge Hose
- Hose Length96″
- Hose Inside Dia.3/4″
- Hose Outside Dia.1″
- Hose Tube MaterialEPDM
- Hose Cover MaterialEPDM
- Working Pressure @ 70 F38 psi
- Range15 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Compatible ChemicalsAntifreeze (Coolant), Ethylene Glycol, Glycerin, Motor Oil, DEF
- Not Recommended ChemicalsAcetic Acid (Glacial), Acetic Acid 20%, Acetic Acid 80%, Chromic Acid 5%, Chromic Acid 10%, Chromic Acid 30%, Chromic Acid 50%, Citric Acid 50%, Formic Acid, Hydrochloric/Muriatic Acid (20%), Hydrochloric/Muriatic Acid (37%), Hydrochloric/Muriatic Acid (100%), Hydrofluoric Acid (20%), Hydrofluoric Acid (75%), Hydrofluoric Acid 100%, Nitric Acid (10% Solution), Nitric Acid (20% Solution), Nitric Acid (50% Solution), Nitric Acid (Concentrated Solution), Phosphoric Acid (40% Solution), Sulfuric Acid (to 10%), Sulfuric Acid (10% – 75%), Sulfuric Acid (75% – 100%), Acetone, Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK), Ethyl (Ethanol), Isopropyl (Isopropanol), Methyl (Methanol), Calcium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate (10%), Cyclohexane, Gasoline, Heptane, Hexane, Kerosene, Stoddard Solvent (Mineral Spirits), Diesel Fuel, Hydraulic Oils (Petroleum), Hydraulic Oils (Synthetic), Ethyl Acetate, Biodiesel, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide/Caustic Soda (20%), Sodium Hydroxide/Caustic Soda (50%), Sodium Hydroxide/Caustic Soda (80%), Sodium Hypochlorite/Bleach (to 20%), Potassium Hydroxide (50%), Lacquer Thinners, Toluene, Xylene, Fresh Water, Salt Water, Deionized Water, Methyl Chloride, Sodium Bisulfate, Sodium Bisulfite, Trichlorethylene (50%), E85, Anhydrous Ammonia, Ammonia (Liquids), Automatic Transmission Fluid, Brake Fluid, Fertilizers, Fungicides, Herbicides, Lithium Grease, Naphtha, Paint, Paint Thinner, Pesticides, Turpentine
- Food GradeNo
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid CompatibleYes
- Wetted MaterialsEPDM, Polypropylene
- Includes3/4″ x 8 ft. Hose with Ball Valve Tap